ARTIST EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Every year we have many artists who want to perform at the festival.
BEFORE submitting your application, please familiarize yourself with the previous year’s line-up and programmed activities.
As part of the application process you are required to supply photos, music and video footage of your work and a current tech rider and stage plot.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for the following areas:
Site Performance (roving or static)
Stage Performance (music or dance)
Kidzone/Children's Area (workshop, activity, performance
Te Paepae Maori Culture (workshops and activities)
- 1 June applications open
- mid August applications close (Nb: may close earlier dependant on volume of applications)
- July to August application review period
- August applicants notified of outcome
- August to September contracting period for successful applicants
- October programme line up announced