Glamour Under the Stars
All the glamour of luxury accommodation with the romance of camping under the stars, but without all the effort! This is the ultimate luxury camping experience where everything is taken care of.
As part of your booking, you can sit back and relax in the Outdoor Lounge where you’ll find the complimentary charging station, range of teas and percolator coffee. Exclusive hot showers and flushing toilets. Plus a powder room tent furnished with tables, chairs, mirrors and power for your hairdryer and/or straighteners. There is also basic kitchen tent exclusive for all guests, including a chest freezer available with a small stock of ice for guests, chiller fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave plus a BBQ. Drinking water is available by tap in our exclusive guest kitchen, so please bring for reusable drink bottles. Picnic tables under tree’s with bar leaners extend out from the covered outdoor lounge.
Car parking is limited to one car per tent and is located near the TSB Stadium and Racecourse on Rogan Street. When you enter the parking wardens will guide you to the glamping parking area and here our glamping check-in concierge team will help you with your bags and show you to your tent.
WHAT IS SUPPLIED IN YOUR TENT
- As a welcome back gift to WOMAD 2022 glamping, we will be gifting each glamper their own soft concert fold out seat. For more details on this, get in touch with us at: [email protected]. This is free gift for 2022 only.
- Each tent is fully carpeted for lovely cosy feel.
- Complete with inner sprung mattresses in either single or queen, all made up with sheets, duvets and pillow. Two towels per person is provided.
- Ear plugs, sustainable toiletry kit made up of shampoo, conditioner, soap and moisturiser. Plus, hotel slippers for each guest.
- The lighting in the tent is solar powered with LED lights. For the Totara Dell, we will supply battery powered lights/or lanterns to partner with the solar units as these tents are under 100% shade all day and the solar units struggle to recharge.
- A heavy duty groundsheet is attached to the tent and is extremely waterproof as is the tent itself, so if the weather does pack in you'll stay warm and dry.
- These prices do not include WOMAD festival tickets.
- Closer to the event you will be contacted by the Wildernest team to confirm your bedding configuration, for example, if you book a four person tent, you can have one queen and two singles or four singles.
- Opportunity to let us know who you would like to be neighbored next to, whether it be friends or family.
- When booking and payment is made you agree to Wildernest Terms and Conditions
Glamping is provided at WOMAD by Wildernest. Please send your enquiries to [email protected] using the subject line Womad 2022.
PRICES (Glamping Accomodation only )
2 Person tent - $1,740
3 Person tent -$1,860
4 Person tent - $1,980
The prices above are for Glamping accommodation ONLY, festival entry tickets need to be purchase separately.
Important Message To Our Regular Glampers:
We have moved to a new area, which means we will no longer be situated across the three different areas, which was The Dell, TSB Lawn and the Village. We will now be located on the lawn area to your left when driving into the racecourse on Rogan Street. We still have a lovely shaded area under the trees for our lounge and kitchen area. The tents will sit out in the main grass area (not under trees) nearby the family camping area. Our area will still host all the normal facilities you are used to and be fully screened from general camping.
If you have any questions regarding our new area, before purchasing please contact us on [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.