Glamour Under the Stars
All the glamour of luxury accommodation with the romance of camping under the stars, but without all the effort! This is the ultimate luxury camping experience where everything is taken care of.
As part of your booking, you can sit back and relax in the Outdoor Lounge where you’ll find the complimentary charging station, tea and filter coffee. Hot showers and flushing toilets are located within the glamping lawn area, with power provided for your hairdryer and/or straighteners in the powder room tent. There are also basic kitchen facilities for all guests which includes a chest freezer available with a small stock of ice for guests, chiller fridge, hot water, toaster, microwave plus a BBQ.
Car parking is limited to one car per tent and is located at the stadium. When you enter the main gates the parking wardens will guide you to the parking area. If you have any questions, we have our reception area, where one of our crew will be happy to help.
WHAT IS SUPPLIED IN YOUR TENT
- Inner sprung mattresses in either single or queen, with 100% cotton bed linen, duvet and pillows all made up for you. Two towels per person are provided.
- Ear plugs, sustainable toiletry kit made up of shampoo, conditioner, soap and moisturiser. Plus, hotel slippers per person
- Bedside tables and a small table with a storage space to keep your essentials in.
- The lighting in the tent is solar powered with LED lights. For the Totara Dell, we will supply battery powered lights/or lanterns to partner with the solar units as these tents are under 100% shade all day and the solar units struggle to recharge.
- A heavy duty groundsheet is attached to the tent and is extremely waterproof as is the tent itself, so if the weather does pack in you'll stay warm and dry.
- Plus, as an added bonus, each tent is carpeted for the cozy feel.
- Closer to the event you will be contacted by the Wildernest team to see what bedding configuration you would like to have. For example, if you book a four person tent, you can have one queen and two singles or four singles.
- When booking and payment is made you agree to the Terms and Conditions
Glamping is provided at WOMAD by Wildernest. Please send your enquiries to [email protected]
PRICES Festival and Glamping Combo (Totara Dell and Stadium Lawn)
2 Person tent = $1,840
3 Person tent = $2,020
4 Person tent = $2,335
The prices above gives ONE adult access to both the Festival and Glamping accommodation for 3 days (13-15 March 2020). Additional festival tickets and campsite entry must be purchased for others staying within the Glamping accommodation. Any booking must include children 12 and under in total numbers.