The Ultimate Eco-Friendly Camping Experience!
A stay in the Tepee Life village gives you a whole new festival camping experience. Staying with us, you join a warm, friendly tribe with exclusive access to:
- Your very own waterproof canvas Tepee
- In each Tepee there is a Low bedside table, Battery powered Light, Ground Sheet, Door mat and foot towel to keep the wet grass out.
- Each villager gets a covered festival mattress.
- A communal undercover chill out area with sofas, day beds and easy beats so you can enjoy relaxing with other villagers.
- An undercover ‘Camp’ Kitchen with Hot and Cold water, sink, fridge, toaster and space to prepare meals.
- The Village powder room with mirrors and hairdryers, to ready yourself for the night out.
- Car parking in the village, never lose a spot if to need to pop into town.
- An exclusive village campsite set close to hot showers and toilets (but not exclusive)
- A safe zone for kids to play under the shade sails
- Power to charge phones in the lounge
- The Tepee Village Customer Care Team
- Bring your own sleeping bag or duvet and your favourite pillow and whatever else you need to pimp out your tepee.
But the real buzz is the Tepee Village as a whole - a community of like-minded festival peeps, a home away from home that you’ll always remember! Remember to pack some wild and fruity outfits and other essentials such as torch, stocked chilly bin, sunblock, togs & towel (great beaches in Taranaki), great attitude and a smile on your dial.
PRICES (Festival & Teepee Camping Combo)
Tepee Small - Maximum 2 pax including children (3.4m Tepee) = $1,095
Tepee Large - Maximum 5 Adults or 6 pax if group includes children (5m Tepee) = $1,405
Please note prices above gives ONE adult access to both the Festival and Teepee site for 3 days (13-15 March 2020). Additional festival tickets and campsite entry must be purchased for others staying within the tepee.