Simple Luxury in the Wildernest Village
Simply arrive, check in and let our concierge show you to your tent, allowing you to settle in, kick back and enjoy the festival. Your canvas bell tent will be pre-pitched with everything set up so you can just walk out at the end, leaving all the work to us. The Wildernest Village is located next to the racecourse and is a 150m walk to the ‘Lawn’ glamping area where you have full access to all glamping facilities; outdoor lounge, camp kitchen, toilets, showers and powder room.
As part of your booking, you can sit back and relax in the Outdoor Lounge where you’ll find the complimentary charging station, tea and filter coffee. Hot showers and flushing toilets are located within the glamping lawn area, with power provided for your hairdryer and/or straighteners in the powder room tent. There are also basic kitchen facilities for all guests, including a chest freezer available with a small stock of ice for guests, chiller fridge, hot water, toaster, microwave plus a BBQ.
Car parking is limited to one car per tent and is located near your tent by the racecourse. When you enter the main gates the parking wardens will guide you to the glamping check in next to the Stadium Lawn area, after checked in we will then take you over to your tent. During the festival if you have any questions, we have our reception area, where one of our crew will be happy to help.
WHAT IS SUPPLIED IN YOUR TENT
- Inner sprung mattresses in either single or queen, with 100% cotton bed linen, duvet and pillows all made up for you. Two towels per person are provided.
- Ear plugs, sustainable toiletry kit made up of shampoo, conditioner, soap and moisturiser. Plus, hotel slippers per person.
- A small table with a storage space to keep your essentials in.
- The lighting in the tent is solar powered with LED lights.
- A heavy duty groundsheet is attached to the tent and is extremely waterproof as is the tent itself, so if the weather does pack in you'll stay warm and dry.
- Plus, as an added bonus, each tent is carpeted for a cozy vibe
- These prices include WOMAD festival tickets.
- Closer to the event you will be contacted by the Wildernest team to see what bedding configuration you would like to have, for example, if you book a four person tent, you can have one queen and two singles or four singles.
- If you want a specific spot or be neighbored next to friends or family.
- When booking and payment is made you agree to the Terms and Conditions
Please send your enquiries to [email protected] using the subject line 'WOMAD Wildernest Village'
PRICES Festival and Wildernest Village Combo
The prices above gives ONE adult access to both the Festival and Wildernest Village accommodation. Additional festival tickets and campsite entry must be purchased for others staying within the Wildernest Village accommodation. Any booking must include children 12 and under in total numbers.