TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition – Winter Weekend Getaway package
- All entrants must supply full contact details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- Employees and contractors of TAFT are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and older to be eligible to enter.
- Entries can be made from May 29 – June 8, 3pm.
- The winner will be notified on June 8th
- The competition prizes include:
- 2 nights at King & Queen – the stay is for 2 nights and can only be used over the dates specified – 29th June – 1st July 2018.
- $200 of West End Precinct money – this money can only be spent at the allocated establishments during the dates 29th June – 1st July 2018.
- 2 x tickets to Sheba’s Tribute to Nina Simone (Friday, June 29)
- 2 x tickets to Mother’s Ruin (Saturday, June 30)
- If TAFT is unable to contact the winner within 72 hours of the competition closing, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and TAFT reserves the right to do a re-draw and pick a new winner.
- Competition is limited to one entry per email.
- The winner is responsible for finding their own way to New Plymouth at their own expense to claim the prize package.
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be exchanged, transferred or altered in any way. There will be no cash alternatives.
- By entering this competition you agree to participate in any media interviews about winning the prize.
- TAFT is not liable for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the Competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions.