Simply arrive, check in and let our concierge show you to your tent, allowing you to settle in, kick back and enjoy the festival. Your canvas bell tent will be pre-pitched with all the basics set up and you just walk out at the end, leaving all the work to us. The Wildernest Village is located next the racecourse and is a 150m walk to the ‘Lawn’ glamping area where you have full access to all glamping facilities; outdoor lounge, camp kitchen, toilets, showers and powder room.
In the outdoor lounge you will find complimentary tea, coffee and a charging station. Bathroom facilities are hot showers and flushing toilets plus power provided for your hairdryer and/or straighteners in the powder room.There are also kitchen facilities for all of our guests which includes a chest freezer available for BYO ice, a fridge, hot water zip, plus a BBQ.
Car parking is limited to one car per tent and is located at the stadium. When you enter the main gates the parking wardens will guide you to the parking area.
If you have any questions, we have our reception area, where one of our crew will be happy to help.
WHAT IS SUPPLIED IN YOUR TENT:
• Inner sprung mattresses in either single or queen, with a fitted sheet and a top sheet.
• Complimentary water, ear plugs, toiletry kit made up of shampooing conditioner, soap and moisturiser.
• A small table with a storage space to keep your essentials in.
• The lighting in the tent is solar powered with LED lights plus a battery solar pack to charge your phone – bring your USB cable with you.
• A heavy duty groundsheet is attached to the tent and is extremely waterproof as is the tent itself, so if the weather does pack in you'll stay warm and dry.
• Plus as an added bonus each tent is carpeted, for a cosy vibe.
2 Person bell tent* = 2019 prices TBC. Wildernest tickets will be available to purchase soon
3 Person bell tent* = 2019 prices TBC. Wildernest tickets will be available to purchase soon
4 Person bell tent* = 2019 prices TBC. Wildernest tickets will be available to purchase soon
* To book a Wildernest tent, each person needs to purchase a three-day ticket to the festival as well.
Please send your enquiries to [email protected] using the subject line 'WOMAD Wildernest Village'